After you’ve submitted your details we will get back to you within 48 business hours with an estimate.
Prepping for Your Move:
Let us know ahead of time if:
- there are tricky driveways/roads, potential parking difficulties, narrow/winding stairways, or elevators involved
- you need us to do any packing or have any specialty items (grandfather clock, piano, safe, etc.)
- there’s another contact involved in the pick up or delivery; need name and phone number
- the scope of the job changes after booking (need more men, bigger truck, more time)
For moving day:
- Make sure tables, counter tops, and pathways have been cleared.
- Gas appliances like dryers should be disconnected ahead of time.
- You can leave clothing/bedding in drawers but anything breakable or that might roll around or excessively heavy like books should be removed.
- When dealing with winter weather salt, sand, plow, and shovel to clear driveways and walkways at both locations prior to crew’s arrival.