- Flat rate of $600.00
- You have three full days to access your storage unit.
- You need to provide your own padlock for the unit itself (you can get one at the hardware store).
- Units are stored in a clean, locked warehouse but please remember NO FOOD storage is permitted (including candy, tea, coffee, and other food) food attracts unwanted visitors.
Sharing a unit:
- Each person using the unit must have the code or key to the padlock.
- To keep your storage unit through the fall costs a flat rate of $875.00
- This cost includes spring delivery/pick-up, monthly storage through January, & winter delivery/ pick-up
- This also applies to storage for the Spring semester through the Summer
All unit deliveries must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance. To secure the dates of your choosing don’t wait: